Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Conference

The Conference that I went to was incredibly inspiring. I loved hearing about what God is doing in the lives of people around the world. I felt able to pray more effectively for a very lost part of the world. I think some of the most challenging things I learned were related to learning how to be a storyteller. I really need to grow in this area of my walk with God. I want the truths of God to be so natural for me that they just flow naturally in conversation when given opportunities. I want to look at the culture that I am in and see how Biblical accounts can meet people in their story. It is how bridges can be built to the Gospel and it really excites me to learn how to do that. There were many stories of people that have had to endure a lot in their lives for the sake of Christ, but their joy was so real and their passion for Jesus! I was also able to connect with a lot of people from around the world with similar vision. Was my heart stirred? Certainly. It was pointed toward Christ and open to how he might want to use me in the future.

No comments: