Friday, February 24, 2006

7 things

Blythe, tagged me. I have no one else to tag, so I'm just posting my answers. It was fun to think about.


Seven things to do before I die:
1) Have an art show.
2) Write a screenplay.
3) Skydive.
4) Marry the love of my life.
5) Have a baby.
6) Learn another new language.
7) Go to the Metropolitan museum of Art.

Seven Things I Cannot Do:
1) Eat dairy (I love soy!).
2) Handle large pieces of raw meat (roasts,etc...).
3) Basic math without a calculator
4) Talk on the phone (i'm not very good at it, so i'm told).
5) Skateboard.
6) Go to sleep before 10:30pm
7) Breakdance.

Seven Things That would be Attractive in a Mate:
1) Willingness to live obediently for Christ.
2) Ability to appriciate and delight in my oddities.
3) Can be both serious and funny-you've got to be able to laugh together.
4) A true partner in life and ministry.
5) A good communicator.
6) Enjoys and participates in the arts (music, visual arts, etc...)
7) Can challenge me.

Seven Things I Say:
1) What's going on?
2) Do you love it? (inspired by gn)
3) There's got to be a spiritual analogy here...
4) I believe you.
5) That's understandable.
6) So...anyway.
7) No way!

Seven People Tagged:
All my seven seem to be taken too. Oh well...

2 comments:

alethea said...

Skydive! How brave!

Blythe Lane said...

I'm soy gal, too. At least, as far as my milk for cereal. I do love ice cream and don't think I could ever fully give dairy up. Is non-dairy just a personal preference or a health choice?

I want to write a screenplay too! I just never can come up with an idea that I think people would buy into...

Love all your "sevens"...