Sunday, August 31, 2008

Update and Contest.

It's been over a week since I have had a blog post. I have wanted to find something really cool to blog about. Mostly, I have been trying to get my feet underneath me as we have started a new semester of teaching. I have been guilty of spending way too much time on The Pioneer Woman's website. Last Sunday afternoon I spent several hours devouring Black Heels to Tractor Wheels. Her writing is so accessible, and her recipes look amazing! I only wish my finicky stomach could handle dairy products:(. This weekend we did re-organize our home office since my hubby will be working from home this year. It has and will continue to be a learning process of how to both work from home (I would love any suggestions). I finally moved most of my art supplies to the new location, a.k.a the laundry room. Hopefully, the new space will inspire me to create more and/or get more laundry done. It seems some of my inspiration lately has come through photography. Here are some of my favorite 'artsy' ones from our time in the north east. Oh, and a little contest for all of you...In one of these pictures there is something unexpected. What photo and what is it? The prize? A framed photo of your choice.

6 comments:

B In Real LIfe said...

what is photo number 3 with an ebenezer??

Anonymous said...

How much is that doggy in the window?

Erika said...

Is it some sort of hang-glider/parachuter in the second to last picture???

B In Real LIfe said...

i'm really into this....is it the water bottle in #5 or the random dock floating in the middle of the water a few pics down??

Patrick said...

Ok I have 2 guesses.

1.There is a buoy out there with no boat... strange I would say. Where's the boat? One would wonder.

2.Some squatting man doing tai chi. I'll email you the screen shots.

how fun!

Patrick said...

Ahhhh I think Angela is right!!! I see the dog now.