Thursday, December 03, 2009

Nicknames

We have SO many nicknames for Chloe, sometimes I wonder if she will ever know her name. I thought I would make a list of them all for my own records:

Chloe bean
Beaner
Bean
Jumping bean
Sweet one
Sweet stuff
Big stuff
Baby G (girl)
Pumpkin
Pumpky
Punkin' pie
Double tooth
Snaggletooth
Squirmy
Squirmy-wormy
Munchy
Peanut
Grumpalump
Chloester
Chlo-chlo
Chica-majika

Okay...now I feel like a weirdo! Hopefully when she is asked her name by someone she won't say "Grumpalump". I can just imagine explaining, "That is just what we call her when she is grumpy, her name is Chloe."

5 comments:

Angela said...

that was funny to read! we have a lot of nicknames for sophia, too. i was surprised that we had NONE in common! how funny what we come up with to call our little sweeties.

Gail said...

Ha--I love it! You'll be so happy to have these all recorded some day.

Christy said...

Hey! Just got your comment about the sling. My sister in law actually made it for me, she sells them: http://ll-projectsforsale.blogspot.com/ She hasn't updated it in a long time, but still has some of those fabrics available, if you're interested.
I love the ring-sling for hip-wearing, but haven't ever been able to get it to work during the newborn stage for sleeping, etc. So it would probably work great for what you're wanting! By the way, I can't believe Chloe already has 2 teeth, and is sleeping 12 hours!!! Have her call Norah and give her some pointers, would ya? :)

Erika said...

Chica-majika. That's my favorite.

kellie j. said...

we do the same thing! we use peanut too (she looks like a peanut when she's all swaddled up).