Tuesday, December 13, 2005

drink up



Are you willing to have your heart enjoyed by others like a good cup of coffee or tea? This visual image came to me spontaneously as I was sitting with a friend doing just that-enjoying and being enjoyed. Drink up! There's so much that others have to offer, but you'll have to take long sips and even gulps to really get to the depth of a person's heart. I admit, I need and want people to take the time to sit back, delight in the aromas and flavor of who I am that will lead them to discovery of my heart. Paul's urging to the Corinthians to open their hearts resonates as I am pondering these things.
2 Corinthians 6:13b "Open up your lives. Live openly and expansively!"-The Message

1 comment:

alethea said...

I love that I was a part of the heart and the tea!