Saturday, January 21, 2006

Tradition

I decided today that I would start a tradition for myself, my family of 1. One of my favorite things is waking up without an alarm clock, having a calm morning with a bit of quiet and having brunch. I love brunch. Here are a few things I love about it:
1.You can drink as much coffee as you can stomach
2.You can have your eggs any way you like them
3.You can have it alone or share it with others
4.It offers a balanced meal
5.You only have to eat 2 meals that day
6.It can be fancy or simple.
As I was getting some brunch together this morning (today it was a feta omlette, coffee, banana and scone) the thought came to mind, I want to do this every week. Last week I had 8 over for brunch and it was wonderful. Why not every week have brunch even if it is just for myself? The things I love most in life I enjoy just as much when alone as when I am with others. So, as of today I am forming my first tradition. Brunch once a week! I'd love to have any of you join me as a part of this tradition one of these times.

No comments: