Saturday, July 19, 2008

Addendum to the last post

Well, Dr. Horrible ended up being well a bit disappointing for me. First episode was awesome. Second episode lost some of the comedic zing that I enjoyed about the first. Third episode took the turn that Joss often does, went dark and at the end Brent and I looked at each other and said, huh? FYI Episodes 2 & 3 aren't as 'family friendly', were they include some let's call it male humor.

On a different note, I am sitting in my living room with my husband on the floor because he seriously threw his back out when he was bending over to kiss me this morning. So, now it is my turn to take care of him. For his sake, I am praying that this passes quickly.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi, Jenni! I don't know if you remember me...a blast from the past? I saw your blog through Eeka's and wanted to say hello!

Michelle