Saturday, December 20, 2008

Catching up

I have lots of catching up to do on this blog. Whew! I started another post and then when I went to look at my photos I realized that a lot more has gone on in the last month than I realized.

I guess that the biggest news is that we are having a baby in June! The first 3 months I was a mess with morning sickness. I am really hoping the sickness part is over now that I am 14 weeks. I am feeling a lot more energetic and sleeping less than 12 hours a night. B and I have had the joy of having 2 ultrasounds and hearing the heartbeat twice already. It is finally feeling real to me. In mid-January we will get to find out the gender of our child.

We had 2 Thanksgivings one at our house. B's family came to us and we had an afternoon full of turkey and wonderful company!Nephews and Sister in law (minus niece and brother in law)

We went to Nebraska for an extended family Thanksgiving. My parents house was full to the brim. It was fun and crazy all at the same time.Family Dinner (minus a few heads) Nieces and Nephews-they are getting so old (but still cute)

I was able to spend time with some of my closest friends last weekend. It was refreshing and made me really miss times like that we use to have. I hope over the years we can share moments like that together.It is really hard to get a baby to look at the camera.

No comments: