Monday, September 20, 2010

Update

Not much new is happening here. Closing on the house FRIDAY! I can't believe we are actually going to have our own space. Brent started going in to work last week and it was quite an adjustment having him gone a good chunk of the day. I got to help him do a small group leaders training on Saturday and it was a ton of fun meeting all the leaders and doing that with him. I am encouraged about what God is up to at our church. I am mostly having fun taking pictures of Chloe. She is just constant motion, so much fun, so much work! Her vocabulary is taking off and she is communicating more each day, she even has put 2 words together a couple of times. She loves 'reading' books to herself and loves making animal noises. Her hair has gotten so wavy in the back, I think we will avoid the mullet stage. I am also having fun dreaming about things to do in our new house with color, window treatments, new places to hang our artwork, etc...There isn't a lot to do structurally since everything is virtually new, so we can have fun with these other things. I can't wait to post pictures of the house, and how our home comes together. The details of setting up a new house are exhausting and I can't wait until we don't have to think about those things all the time. Now on to the cuteness....
Love this expression! (notice K-State mug on the table:), tear.)
Reading a book
This girl can run.

Love bagels.Getting ready for Senior pictures:)

4 comments:

Gail said...

I miss that sweet and beautiful little girl! Miss you, too--let's talk soon, okay? I'm spending the day today making applesauce with my mama! My hands are tired already...

Angela said...

She's precious, Jenni. I just can't believe how big she is. I'm glad things are getting started, and you're excited about where they are. The next few weeks should be so fun. Looking forward to house pictures.

Erika said...

My goodness, her hair is getting long! You can tell she is full of life. Can't wait to see your home.

Carolyn said...

Oh my goodness! She is looking so big!