Monday, August 04, 2008

New England here we come!

In about 24 hours B and I will be on our way to New England. The pre-vacation preparations are just about killing me. Finding dog sitters, sending out a newsletter, re-scheduled dentist appointments, laundry, cleaning, packing, etc... I love vacation, I hate getting ready to go on vacation. Once we are on the road to Kansas City tomorrow I will breathe a sigh of relief. We fly into New Hampshire, will spend the night and then drive to Boston the next day. We will have 3 1/2 days in Boston, then we will drive up the coast to Maine and have 3 1/2 days there. We aren't taking our computers, unless you count B's ipod touch. So no photo posts until we return-trying to keep it simple. We are both looking forward to getting away, exploring and resting. I can't wait to have a week with no responsibility:).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT THAT YOU ARE BLOGGING AGAIN!

Anonymous said...

i wish you the very best vacation full of lots of rest and relaxation. let me know if there's anything more i can do for you while you're gone. but... leave the worries here. ;)

R.W. Shipshape said...

Ooo-wee. I'm so jealous! My heart skips a beat with the thought of the east coast.

And Boston!? I want a full report when you get back...I've considered more schooling there.

Have bunches of fun!

jkirlin said...

BRING SUN!